Hriti Foundation Internship Program is a 3-month long program where successful applicants are given on-the-job training and exposed to sound public policy ideas through rigorous and structured sessions. Interns are encouraged to take initiative in research/programs that they believe will make a difference. The internship program will also allow successful applicants to engage in discussions with policymakers, private sector leaders, economists, journalists, and intellectuals. Interns will get an opportunity to be part of Karnali Utsav Kuda Karnailka 5th edition which is going to be held from 17 Feb to 19 Feb 2023. Selected candidates from internship programs may also get an opportunity to work at the Hriti Foundation as a staff member.
Eligibility for interns:
- Enrolled in or graduated with a bachelor’s degree.
- Interested in public policy, economics, and political affairs.
- Interested in doing research, public dialogues, and social networking.
- Between 18 years to 25 years of age.
Details of the Internship Program:
- Timeline: 12 working weeks from Paush 1, 2080 to Fagun 30, 2080 (17 Dec 2023 to 13 March 2024)
- The internship program is a full-time position. A basic stipend will be provided.
- Preferred academic discipline: Law, Social Science, Management, Economics.
- Priority will be given to the members from marginalized communities and the residents of Karnali province.
- Only shortlisted candidates will get an email for an interview.
Submit the internship application by November 30, 2023.
If you have any confusion/queries about the internship programs feel free to contact us at 9858034425 or write to [email protected].
*Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible.