29th September 2023
- Nine out of the 79 municipalities in Karnali Province currently lack road access, opening a 174 KM track will grant them connectivity.Read More
- The Karnali Province government has decided to develop model villages in tourist destinations in collaboration with the federal government. This aims to explore the tourism potential of these areas. Read More
- Sinja Rural Municipality in Jumla has introduced the Khas Language Calendar. This distinctive calendar was unveiled during the Kedar Mahotsav. Read More
- Karnali province assembly has almost no business in the current session. Read More
- Birendranagar Municipality has introduced a business registration-renewal service tailored for small industries and businesses operating within the municipality, with a total capital of up to 10 lakh rupees. Streamlining the process encourages formalization, fostering a thriving business environment. This initiative showcases the municipality’s dedication to supporting entrepreneurship and inclusivity. Read More
Karnali Landscape is a weekly update series of the Hriti Foundation. Focusing on the Karnali province, the issues that have come up in discussions in the week on social media and mass media, are collected and published. Karnali Landscape is published through Hriti Foundation’s website and social media.